Some stuff has happened while I was awayI ventured out into my neighbourhood today. Many things have changed since I've been gone. I took some pictures using my jizz-jar.
Click inside and we can walk through them.
1. It looks like the ol' Copper Penny is getting a new facade. I don't think that'll make it any more upscale.
2. This HDC place was supposed to open before I left (on September 7th). It still doesn't look very open, and really, why do I care anyway?
3. Applebees. Swiss Chalet meets the Apple Barrel. Meh.
4. NSLC in Bayers Lake is finally open! Only about an entire year behind schedule! Walk-in coolers get my thumbs up. Now if only they weren't under the thumb of a retarded union like the NSGEU...
5. Old Navy, baby, yeah! I will continue to ensure that children in developing countries have jobs by shopping here.
6. I couldn't zoom very well, but if you look in the background on the yellow building, you can see the logo of the once great Kartbahn. Hopefully it'll be open soon.
Originally posted on Sunday, 2005-09-18 at 19:48:37.